Thursday, December 31, 2009



Happy New Year lovely people. I have hardly been at the computer these days hence the long space between posts. Finally, on the last day of the year I have finished the White Tara painting! In honour of this momentous event I bought more canvases in hope that in the new year I will do more paintings than I have in the last 5 years.






I won't talk about what I've done in the last few months. So much has happened. I hope to be back to some regular posting in the new year and I'm looking forward to hearing what you've all been up to. xxx

Listening to The Swell Season, Rodrigo y Gabriella.

3 comments:

fifi said...

OH!!!


HOW UTTERLY BEAUTIFUL!


Clever girl. May the coming year see you prosper and be surrounded by light and love.

Mrs A said...

So beautiful ,keep on going with your art .Happy new Year

Red Hen (dette) said...

Wow!!! Fantastic. And a relief to finally have it done too I guess! Best of luck finding the time and discipline to do more painting.