Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bicycle Love

Martin went out several times yesterday to stare lovingly at his new old bicycle - and rightly so, it is extremely attractive.





I now have extreme bicycle envy and have been roaming ebay for something in red...that will go with a frock....

The wee ones start kinder, school, swimming lessons next week. Very excited - it will be a good year - for us all most certainly. Lots of Changes, First Things, Creative Ideas, and Great Plans already.


Wrong Clothes Monster in action. He turns 5 this Saturday and has recently swapped dresses for capes and underpants.


Isabella and Beau bee watching.

My 'little' brother turned 40 on Monday and I'm about to pick up my first pair of reading glasses. Have officially reached the Other Side of Forty.

Listening to Gillian Welch, Neil Young.

1 comment:

fifi said...

well you are the most gorgeous over forty I have ever seen...and I am sadly on the wrong side of forty too! I hope you find the perfect bike. I have a goodun with a nice basket.


What a hoot that child is, with his little "undergartens"* everywhere like that. Sweet.




* what my son called underpants