Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How do I speak to thee? Let me count the ways...




Email - check. great love it, very convenient.
Blog - been a source of great inspiration and community, but just barely keeping up with that lately, have been more inclined to write in my diary.
Facebook - check. like to find old friends but haven't the stamina for it really.
Flicker - haven't done it but enjoy perusing.
Myspace - seems a bit arbitrary on top of all of the above.
Twitter - can someone please explain what the hell twitter is all about?

Does anyone write a good old fashioned letter these days?


Music today: the Essential Leonard Cohen, Sigur Ros -Takk.

2 comments:

fifi said...

oh, I love sigur ros!


I don't twitter but love facebook.

and I ought write paper letters, it's just that I lose them before they get to the postbox.


The blogiverse is very quiet at the moment...funny isn't it?


good wishes and warm thoughts etc to you.

Red Hen (dette) said...

Glad to hear from you. Have been thinking of you.
Yes I've been thinking about the lack of paper letters and what historians will do in the future. When we become famous artists and they try to follow our lives and tumultuous romances how will they piece it all together once the computers crash and our thoughts- and communications are lost. No more little bundles of letters to discover in an old trunk revealing the life of great, great granny.