Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hi.It's been a while. I've been house hunting, playing my guitar with renewed fervor, belly dancing, meditating, loving Pink Lady apples, drinking lots of chai (with extra cardamon and cloves)having long night talks rugged up on the verandah of an evening, staying up far too late, and bush walking with my little guy and the furry four legged. And I have been quietly visiting all of you lovelies too xx





Listening to Bon Iver, Mark Olson and Gary Lewis, Noosha Fox (S.s.s single Bed, Single Bed, aint no room for your sweet head....)and Martin's new tin whistle solos.
And watching lots of this woman's work and dreaming.....
Rachel Brice tribal Fusion Belly Dance

3 comments:

Red Hen (dette) said...

I LOVE belly dancing!!! I haven't been for a couple of years....actually make that 5!!! time slips past without you even realising, it's on my to do list. That and learning itaian!
Happy shimmying!!!

Red Hen (dette) said...

oh i forgot to say...cute baby in the bowl!

fifi said...

well.
Bless you indeed you lovely woman. You bless the world by the way you live your life.