Monday, June 22, 2009

Such a sad week here it has been. way down deep in the heart sad. I have no idea how to write about it sensitively, articulately. still a sense of the unreal. i think I will need to hold it close for a while, for my friends, to allow it enough space.... Such a wild, crazy year, for so many people. It's almost as if there is some kind of quickening from underneath pushing us closer to ourselves and each other. In the midst of so much sadness there is always the wonderous surge of love and generosity and support. Be well and safe and happy and present dear ones, this life is slippery.

10 comments:

fifi said...

I am so sorry. I send you wishes for hapiness and light.

i have had an awful month, but more scary than sad, like things out of control.

I hope your sad diminishes. Till then, love to you. You are a good and clever woman.

Red Hen (dette) said...

Oh my, I don't know how to resond only to say that I send my love to you and hope your saddness softens soon.

Louise Dalton said...

Love to you. Take care of yourself, and take things day at a time, or hour at a time if you need to.

Suse said...

Oh Kirti, I'm sending you blessings, warmth and grace to face whatever it is you are facing at the moment.

Unknown said...

Lyn said,
My love is with you now and for always.

Red Hen (dette) said...

Thinking of you... hope you are doin' ok.

khairun said...

I have only read your post now and though I am a stranger I do wish you well. I hope also that your sadness as deep as it is, continues to be held, guided and softened by a sense of courage and unbounded love.

Louise Dalton said...

Hello Kirti,
Hope things are OK in your world.
Lou.

Silver Bee said...

all my love.
amy.

Jenny said...

Hello lovely cousin, it has been a while it seems since you wrote in here. I certainly hope the sun is shining brighter for you now. So sorry for the turmoil in your life, you really do deserve to be happy. I've never forgotten you as a child being so beautiful and sweet and it is obvious to me that you have developed into a very smart, talented and gifted young woman..draw from your strengths, chin up and smile. I will be smiling for you too..sending you much love
Jen xxx
p.s. great to chat last night!