Tuesday, July 27, 2010


This is what the sky gave us last week. According to my friend in Byron Bay, this kind of cloud 'conceals motherships observing life on earth'....


Misa's belly being blessed/anointed/gazed upon and filled with treats..







Mostly it's all about the garden,planting fruit trees - apple, apricot and plum and herbs and relishing the sunshine.
On Sunday night at 11.30pm I witnessed the beautiful birth of our friends' (Misa and Maurice) daughter Evalina, at their home outside the city. Such a precious thing to be present to, so powerful and fragile and miraculously ordinary...

Listening to Led Zeppelin "Going to California" live from 1977, on youtube

1 comment:

Red Hen (dette) said...

I've never been present at the birth of someone elses children- I fear I was hardly present at Bantam Boys by the end of it either! I always cry in movies or on the telly when Babies are born because of the overwhelming emotion that I feel- so maybe it is just as well I haven't been anyones birth support person.