Friday, July 30, 2010

things about the house






An afternoon to ponder, potter, peruse and paint a wee bit. Contemplating what I might do next year while Beau is at school - my own business and/or some study. right now I work two days a week at the store and I love it. We have a lovely warm, light work room here. I like being in it, having all the necessary 'tools' at hand.
Martin has been working on the garden of some friends, a lovely job for lovely people, building an enclosure for chickens and espaliering fruit trees...
Our life is busy in the way that a family is naturally busy, but simple and in a good rhythm more and more. We are a resourceful pair and our aesthetic and work ethic reflects all these things.


Listening to The Highland Sessions on Youtube

1 comment:

Red Hen (dette) said...

When your little one starts with school my babies will be finished with 'school' (I'm not counting uni here, Chicky babe is talking gap year and a trip to europe!)
It's so good to hear how things are working for you.
And I had to have a little giggle at the peg dolly with his shorts around his knees!