Saturday, September 8, 2007

And to all of you who have been struck by the flu of late I comiserate! I sit in bed with lap top (thanks Martino for I am now saved from a day of total boredom!) and sun streaming in to bedroom and all is quiet. I don't think I have been this sick for a long time. Do you agree that sometimes as a mother one simply refuses to fall ill because someone has to keep It All together? K is wonderful though he has missed out on the cleaning gene so if I venture out there into the rest of the house I am faced with days of mess. So I will sit here in the boudoire and hide and hope that at some point in the day the mess will disappear. I'm only a very tiny bit analy retentive about cleanliness when it's particularly warm or I am ill.

Beau and K are off on a Ceres adventure. Precious boy time giving me precious me time. I would rather be out in the sun with them but this here is rare. We were to have a garage sale today but will wait until next week. Time for a good ol' spring clean. Time to pull up the last of the blue (yesss) carpet and go forth and buy mulch and seedlings. Time to fill up the sand pit and plant nasturtium seeds, to air the dynes and try making bread again (first attempt failed due to lack of warmth for rising).

May all your winter lurgies be long behind you and may spring find you light and energetic and full of creativity.

No comments: