Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Rain Cometh the Flu Leaveth

Suburban Centre for Dust Collection and High Density Traffic (above) or World's Smallest Bathroom. Where in fact is the bath? Behind door #1. Door #2 leads to back yard. Of course, how logical. Two doors are very necessary in World's Smallest Bathroom so that when you are feeling COMPLETELY CLAUSTROPHOBIC YOU CAN GET THE **** OUT OF THERE....
Gone are the days of luxury bathing and obviously not just because of the water problem.
I'm a DIY renovator wannabe but plumbing isn't my area.

Oh bring it on bring it on bring it ON!!! That rain is possibly the best sound I could imagine. Except the part that reminds me that litres of precious water are splashing from an area of gutter overhead.....

Recovering from the worst dose of flu I've experience for a great ,many years. Only two whole days in bed but should really have been three or four (and the whole thing has spent weeks incubating within me via throat tickles, headaches and, fatigue) so here I am with a decent cough, and the hope that it hibernates tomorrow night during choir during which I will conduct not sing and hopefully not be reduced to the likes of an air traffic controller......

Hope your Veges are singing out there in the wet earth.

No comments: