Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tulips

The beautiful image of tulips was taken by my friend Susie at the Tulip Festival in the Dandenongs. Hiding from the wind and still laid back with this flu/virus thing that has withstood a barrage of therapies alternative and non. I feel exhausted and have gone through feeling quite depressed because I haven't the energy to just be my normal functional self . I have a new respect and compassion for anyone living with a chronic illness. We have a good friend staying with us who has come in like an angel and taken up the slack - that kind of support is golden, and I wish it for everyone when they are in need. Looking forward to feeling well and happy and energetic, and to long warm nights outdoors. Watch out for flying branches and watch Breakfast on Pluto.

Hmmm I must learn how to size title image correctly!!!!

1 comment:

shula said...

Don't sweat it.

It looks fabulous.