Tuesday, July 15, 2008

6 Things I Like Today - simple stuff...

(yesterday for me too...) Tagged by Esti

1. Morning tea with my boys and D and M and little R, in Carlton out in the glorious winter sun.

2. ALL the washing getting dry in the sun.


3. Beau spending a long time 'loving [his] tree'.

4. Gazing at clouds (and my new boots).


5. Afternoon walk with my three favourite boys.


6. Last bit of colour as the afternoon sun fades.


I tag msaims and jo; if you would care to play ladies. xxxx




3 comments:

hannna said...

hei! i wrote a comment here yesterday, but apparently i failed to publish it. anyway, i wrote you a long answer in my comments...
and your nice boots look very small!
now i have to play some domino.

little red hen said...

I like the boot photo too and beau is too cute! I had a favourite tree when I was a kid. My sister and I built a tree house in it, I had nightmares that night because I had put a nail in my favourite tree and hurt it!!

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own prom dresses in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.