Wednesday, June 25, 2008

guys and dolls

my guy is on his last night in India possibly still in a giardia (spelling?) spin. Some bad noodles. A blessing really to not have been ill until this far. But still...not nice. Poor darlin'.



I am about to make some kind of step towards making the Steiner Doll for Beau that I have long had the materials for. Even if that step be only to read the book. My intention is that at least by the time he has a sibling (should circumstances lead fortuitously to such an outcome) there will be a little effigy for him to care for himself. My friend told me that it is good to sleep with the doll (as the mother and maker) prior to giving, in order to infuse it with one's smell and energy. How lovely.

The wind is wild. We walked out into it today to have some sun and it blew us home again to dress up and make osso bucco.

No comments: