Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Here's some of what we did today.
This is Herbie, the new guy in the garden, completely legless......but still able to stand.


And some photos from our walk today......some bark


some more bark......love bark.


and the source of bark, a dignified tree in the burbs, holding up its arms as if to say 'I'M standing here..'


and small boy attempting to walk small dog and ride bike simultaneously.

Slow walk home! But good for the soul. I need to walk more. And do yoga, and swim, and meditate, and finish that painting......now where was that DVD I was about to.........

4 comments:

Red Hen (dette) said...

Good to see multitasking happening, glad to hear you are enjoying yourself and that K is happy.

Esti said...

I like that legless man!

fifi said...

such interesting pictures. One of the barks looks really scary: one minute like food, next like something medical. weird.

I love that little guy, the dog is taking him for a walk.

Kate said...

Great scarecrow!